Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas in Hagi/Sumo in Fukuoka/Cos Play

X-Mas Party in Hagi 2006 (Above: Women who love shoes: ABUNAIYO!!! Here you'll find foot fettish Dan uncontrolably mauling Becky's boot. I was 2 seconds too late to catch him go buck wild before Becky had to forfeit her boot to him. I was told he gets an attack like this every time he sees new shoes) (Above: Is the present I received from the draw... flashcards... I wouldn't have wanted anything else)
(Above from left to right: Chilling with the sexy mamas; Becky H., Becky I., Moi, Laura, Pauline and Rosie)
(Above: A little speech for the Yamaguchi girls soccer team who came second at Awaji... YAY!!!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sumo Wrestling - Fukuoka
Even though we didn't arrive till the last hour and half, we didn't miss the VIPs who wrestle at the end. But ask me their names? I couldn't tell you. I was really in it for the sake and beer. I still don't really understand what all the fuss is about. They take so long in between each round that part way through waiting, I lose my concentration of watching them stretch and bow and stare at each other. Then I'd hear the signal... oh people are cheering, they are finally fighting. I look and it's already over. EVERY FREAKING TIME.

Obsession for Costume Playing

As I went shopping in Hiroshima one day, I decided to stop in Sun mall for some intriguing finds.

That's the thing about Japan isn't it? People are just obsessed with costumes. It can be anything you can think of. The weirder, the cooler. Some of it looks great, but some of it looks pretty stupid and disgusting. I don't think the beauty of it is honoured though for some. For some of the cos players, they're just in it for the attention... ANY attention. "Cos play" is much more prevalent in big cities like Tokyo and Osaka but it's still fairlypopular in smaller cities like Hiroshima. You'll definitely never see this stuff in a small town like my own though. It's too country for that. .
Not sure if these are Barbies but they're for sure dominatrix style. But we shouldn't be so surprised about this. After all, that is how the "Barbie" doll started out in the war times of Germany. A sexualized figurine, whose name I fail to remember, that was created for lonely soldiers at war before the idea was borrowed by the maker of the Barbie doll









Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM , Blogger bec said...

hahhahahahha too funny diva! i laughed. Yes, dan still has my boot!!! highly disturbing.

 
At 5:00 AM , Blogger Dan said...

I have just finished Becky's shoe. It is now being sacrificed along with 3 blonde virgins and a goat.

Merry Christmas Tammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home