Thursday, July 20, 2006

Weekend at Hagi - July 15th



We went up to Hagi, the northern part of our prefecture, and had a good time at the beach followed by barbeque at Dan and Rosie's. I had a bad experience in the water though because I started freaking out thinking that I was going to drown so that may be the only bad part of the weekend. It wasn't so bad though. I forgot about it right when we started playing beach volleyball. We played against some of Dan's "bad" students so I think he was trying to put up the strict teacher image and couldn't relax. It was pretty hilarious. Most people went skinny dipping after the barbeque but I wasn't about to do that when I can't even swim in broad daylight properly so I went to do karaoke with some locals instead. Got totally wasted of course but it was good fun.



At Dan and Rosie's BBQ. Ross, Dan, Ellen, Lauren and Kat. Everyone was pretty much drunk or about to get there.




(Below: Alex, me and Rosie with our feast for the evening)



The beach in Hagi. Just getting started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home