Thursday, June 29, 2006

My New Love : Nakata Hide



I, like most people, was getting worked up about the World Cup. I just sorta narrowed down my focus on Nakata. I'm not sure what it is. I don't find his face particularly "wow" but I do think he's really cool, has good taste and down to earth (and yesss I KNOW this for a fact). Did I mention he's a soccer player? My addiction has gone from bad to worse when I was grading a speech test for my students and I had to ask them questions. My questions were, "who's your favourite Japanese soccer player?" and, "do you like Nakata?" I swear I liked them a lot better when they gave me the right answers (JK). But yeah, I think they caught on to that because it seemed after a while, EVERYONE of them adored him.

Japan and Yahoo weather
Other than Nakata, all I can think about is how the weather would be. I've invited my friends Brandon and Jeffrey, from Hiroshima and Oita, and a few of their friends to come to Hikari this weekend to celebrate CANADA day with me. I'm totally excited about it but according to Yahoo weather, it's suppose to rain all week long. It hasn't rain in the past 2 days. I feel like a weather Nazi these days, monitoring the weather for the next 12 hours and seeing if I should cancel the plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home